If you would like to have a physique that’s muscular and chiseled yet proportioned, symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing, then building up your chest muscles should be one of your primary goals.
Here are a 5 tips to help with toward your goal.
1. Position your body and weights in a strong alignment. This will help target your chest to get maximal tension.
2. Create maximal intensity by moving in your shortest range, this type of intensity and force is what triggers growth. It’s like the body says, “the chest is under a withering attack! Let’s marshal our resources towards the chest so it can grow strong enough to handle the next wave!”
3. Pre Exhaust your muscles by performing chest fly’s. This will help to flood your muscles with blood prior to performing a more compound exercise. Bigger bang for your buck!
4. Consume adequate nutrition to support protein synthesis. In addition to stimulation and rest, your body needs quality fuel to build hard, lean muscle.
5. Leave 2-3 day between each chest workout. This will help your chest recover between heavy sessions.
by @turbotony1 for BodyStudio